Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Installing Desktop Client on PC

Status
Not open for further replies.

telco101

Technical User
Jan 9, 2007
US
Where do I enable "Desktop Capabilities" for a user in CallPilot? I don't see anything called Desktop Messaging on the Users Detail page that I can enable. I'm trying to setup Desktop Client on a PC. This is the first time that I've installed it. Your help would be greatly appreciated.

If you go to System and then Server Settings do you see FAX and DESKTOP Messaging in the list

OLD ROLMEN WORKING ON NORTELS AND AVAYA

Yes, Desktop Messaging is listed under Features/Services in Server Settings. Fax Messaging is not installed.

Do you have a Class of Service built for Desktop

I don't know. I recently inherited the support of CallPilot and the PBX, so I'm still learning. I do know that there are a handful of users that have Desktop Messaging installed. I did review the User Settings in CallPilot for those individuals, but didn't see a "Desktop Messaging Enabled" listed. How do you activate that feature for a user?

LIST ONE OF THE ONES THAT HAVE IT AND MODIFY THE MAILBOX TO LOOK LIKE IT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back