Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Installing Callmanger

Status
Not open for further replies.

ceelbuur

Technical User
Nov 29, 2004
I have been trying to load Callmanager on a pc and have not had much luck. I tried all the threads but each time it failed at either of these two places:
1-Cisco Directory Failed

or

2- It loaded the first phase of the upgrade file then reboots and does nothing. Just sit there.

Here is what I have done:

Load win 2000 plain and advanced with or without SP3 or SP4
applied the hakcs
Applied the win upgrade flles ( It dies at phase 1 of the first file )
load callmanager

can someone please help. I am using a Dell server with P4 2.8 and 1GB memory.

Thanks,

Siad

cellbuur:

Install W2K vanilla, then apply SP4 for Windows (the OS upgrade 2000.2.6 will fail if you don't have that on).

Apply the registry hacks.

Install CallManager (which version you using, 3.3 or 4.X?)

AFTER CCM is installed, THEN apply the OS upgrade (you'll break your IP phone services if you apply the OS upgrade first).

Let me know if that works for you...

TMH

HI,
I installed callmanger 4.0 and when I tried to access the callmanger I got the error below. I checked the services and both callmanager and Cisco TFTP did not start. I tried to start and got a message that there is an internal windows error.

Error:1547, CDBLException Dump: [Object creation failed]

Thanks,

Ceelbuur

i have prepared a generic windows 2000 advanced server as per this forum threads everything is OK but i dont have product key for Call Manager 4.1(2). Any Urgent help would be appreciated

Almost all of Cisco's product keys are available on their website. You don't need a CCO login, just search for product keys.

Cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back