Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

inserting new schedule into a NuPoint mailbox call flow

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crowtalks

Technical User
Mar 19, 2005
US
I have a call flow with menu points for a department and they are now wanting to add holidays to the call flow.

Can I insert a schedule at the beginning of the call flow, or do I need to build a new one.

When I add the schedule, it throws the rest of the actions under unused tab.

Thanks

"If I had known it would turn out like this, I would have become a locksmith" Albert Einstein

NCSS, NCTS, NCTE, CS1000E, Call Pilot
Avaya IP Office
Mitel 3300 Advanced, 5000, SX200, NuPoint, MiCollab, MBG

Yes you can add the schedule.
Then for the on hours leg of the new schedule select the first action of the unused and the rest will follow.

If worried about messing existing programming.
Create a temporary CD mailbox and then copy the call flow from the existing one you want to change.
Practice the change on the temporary one.

One thing I would add is that you can use the template feature to back up any callflow. This might be faster than creating another mailbox and copying the callflow. This is also good for temporary changes where the original will be resored later

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back