Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Inserting js files into a web page

Status
Not open for further replies.

LadyClaire

Technical User
Dec 10, 2002
US
I am building a language translator where you can either type in an english word,elvish word, english pharse, elvish phrase and it will brigh up the proper translation in the other language. I already have two of my js files made called english_elvish.js and elvish_english.js for individual words. How would I put these two files into a web site where someone can type in a word and it give them a translation when hitting a submit button? ANd how can I make it search for multiple words in those two js files so I wont have to make up two more js files for phrases?

I am also wanting to insert a button where it will clear the form so you dont have to refresh the page or hit the back button everytime you want to translate a new word or phrase.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back