Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Inserting Email Name for Verification in an Outlook Express Email 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

ahaws

Programmer
Nov 28, 2001
US
Hello. I have a list of email addresses and would like to send a mass mailing to ask if anyone would like to opt out of listing by responding with a blank message. Moreover, I would like to insert their "address" within the email to let them kinow that their address is the address that I intended to send the email to.

How would I insert each of the email addresses for each individual 'mass' mail that goes out? That way, if I get no reponse, or mailer-daemon errors would show which address bounces?
Any suggestions would be helpful.
Thanks
Angie

you would need a mass emailer client that is widely availible online and at download.com.

please do not spam people in which I'm sure you're not.

******note to everyone here******
I posted a reply only because I checked the profile and seen that she has been a member for longer than I have. it didn't look like a spammer!

"Jack of all trades. Master of none."
[americanflag]

Hi InterNETech -
definitely not a spammer... government actually. Need to send to all Florida Dealers information from the Florida Department of Motor Vehicles concerning dealer transactions, however, some of the email information gets changed and would like to know which dealers have changed. Thats all.
Thanks for your help.
angie

hey,

i'm looking for a mass emailer too. can u suggest me a freeware? I've read on the top and just wanted to let you know that im not a spam or so either. i'm a web site developer

Thank you

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
:::::::::: 55-Studio.com :::::::::::
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

i haven't used any myself, sorry. start your own thread here and you're sure to get an answer.

"Jack of all trades. Master of none."
[americanflag]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back