Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Insert the Date/time in a CMS Custom Report

Status
Not open for further replies.

crossmark76

Technical User
Mar 17, 2010
GB
Hi,

I have been asked to create a custom CMS report for a team, the report is to be a skill report which shows the agents logged in, their status and how many calls they have taken today. This part I have created successfully, the problem is that they also want (on the same report) the total number of calls received by each agent for the week and month.

I am not sure how to add this and also how to add the current date and time to the report...

Can anyone advise???

Thanks

If your report was created using a dagent table or any daily table, then the same data fields would apply to any intra-hour (hagent), weekly (wagent) or monthly (magent) tables. Just build the report the same way using these tables to reference the data.

- Stinney

Quoting only proves you know how to cut and paste.

How do I add the current date and time?

I will try and build the report as you suggest.

Thanks

Sorry I have had another go but have confused myself even more, should this report be a real-time one if it is going to contain realtime and historical data?

Sorry this is my first report.

Thanks

Insert | Field | Time Report Run

Only seems to display the time the report was initially run, I want to display the current time as it updates. Is that possible?

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back