Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

INSERT NEW PAGE

Status
Not open for further replies.

navshiv

MIS
Feb 15, 2002
US
Hi

I have a report with 3 different tables (all are 3 different queries) but I would also like to display these as a chart format on a different page on the same report.

How can I insert in a new page so that I can put these charts on a different page?

Thanks

Can you give us more information. When you are referring to a new page are you talking about a web page?

In an .imr report, highlight the Primary List Frame, and on the right you will see a small box to drag it smaller than it is. That allows the space to insert sub reports.
You can click on INSERT menu, SUB-REPORT, LIST FRAME if in the page layout of an .imr.

hope this helps...
CP

Basically I want this report (in cognos and not on a web page) to be 2 pages, the first page to show the 3 list tables and the 2nd page to show these tables in a chart format.

The tables are 3 different queries so there are 2 sub-reports and the one main report. So also, do you know how I can insert a chart to show data from the 2 sub-reports? Everytime I insert a new chart it uses the main query for its data. I need to have a chart for each of the other two tables.

Is this enough information?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back