Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Insert Flash

Status
Not open for further replies.

aniroc

Technical User
Feb 4, 2002
US
I have a flash file whose pixel dimensions are 800 X 19. I draw a cell within a table with those exact dimensions. After inserting the flash swf file, the cell bumps up to 800 x 32... WHY????? this has been driving me crazy. I've changed the table data height to "19" in the HTML code but my property inspector reads 32... i've tried changing the height in the property inspector but i get that lovely error, "the value you've entered would make this cell become smaller...". visually, i can see that the cell is too large. when i click "play" in the property inspector to preview the flash file, i get white space on the top and bottom of the flash file. please help this poor woman!!! thanks.

Have you tried setting the cellpadding and cellspacing properties to zero?

Also, you could possibly use css for the height and width, like so:

<td border=&quot;0&quot; cellspacing=&quot;0&quot; cellpadding=&quot;0&quot; style=&quot;height: 19px; width: 800px;&quot;>

Also, use the code inspector thing to see if there's a rogue   in there!

Love,
Steve

&quot;Don't dream it, be it&quot;

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back