Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Infoview Printing Problem...

Status
Not open for further replies.

puliraja10

Programmer
Jul 19, 2007
US
Hi Friends,

I am logging userid and password in Infoview.. after loggin in infoview. i m printing my report.. after click the print button. the print popup box is appearing, i gave 5 pages for printout. but its not printing. its only mouse buttion blinking...
But i am logging in Administrator as an Userid. its printing.. can anyone help this matter?. is there any changes?.. otherwise can i reinstall only infoview...? if its possible.. send me some steps...is there any server service restart?

Thanks Advanced
Raja

Which printer control are you using? Adobe Acrobat or ActiveX. In either case, there are IE security Settings. For the Acrobat print control, you need to be able to download files because it will export the selected pages to PDF, display the PDF, and you print it from there. For the ActiveX control, you have to be able to install (it's an automatic download the first time you use it) and run ActiveX controls.

-Dell

A computer only does what you actually told it to do - not what you thought you told it to do.

Thanks Hilfy.. i did that, its working properly..

Thanks
Raja

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back