Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Info Missing on Email

Status
Not open for further replies.

bhugh0411

Technical User
Jul 12, 2004
Under columns in the mailbox the 'TO', 'From', 'Subject' and all other fields are blank while the 'Date' and little mail picture still exist. You can read the email and reply but you cannot see in the mailbox any of the info. Very puzzling, ran a GWCheck and it was ok and the fields appear in the sent items and other pre-defined folders. Any suggestions? Running GW6.5.3.Thanks.

Brian Hughes
Network Administrator
A+,MCP,MCSE2000,MCDBA200,CNA 5.1/6/6.5

If just a few clients check out faq12-6090. If system-wide, I have no clue.

Just one client, and I have CleanIt which seems to have cleaned the registry better than the GWCA but will givw it a try. I logged in as the user on my machine and three others, still the same issue. Appreciate your help!

Brian Hughes
Network Administrator

Through further investigation, the actual properties of the mailbox folder was set to 'Received Items' and not '<MailBox Custom Settings>' and had to re-add the columns. Everything looks good now. Thanks!

Brian Hughes
Network Administrator

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back