Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Inetinfo.exe @ 100% utilization

Status
Not open for further replies.

EST7745

IS-IT--Management
May 6, 2003
US
I'm running OWA on my exchange 5.5 server for my remote users. For some reason, quite frequently, INETINFO pegs the processor at 100% and renders OWA useless. Once I end task inetinfo and restart the IIS services, everything works ok. I am running IIS 4. Any clues as to what could be doing this? The OS is NT 4.0 with SP6a.

I am having the exact same problem. I am running a windows 2000 server (nt4domain), IIS 5, and exchange 5.5. OWA will stop responding and sometimes inetinfo.exe will crank to 100% utilization. OWA will stop about once a day, if I restart IIS it seems ok until the next time. I get the inetinfo.exe 100% problem about once a week. Once again just restart IIS and all is well. If anyone can help I would love to hear some suggestions.

Thanks,

Gary

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back