Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Index CPU license 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

andycoster

Technical User
May 24, 2011
GB
Hi,

I have an Avaya Index CPU-X, which was working but when given to me the provious owner reset both the database and licenses. It is now useless as I have no license key for it, but I can only presume that a license does exist for it's serial. Is it possible to retrieve this by any means?
I dont have any sort of account or relationship with Avaya- we use Index quite heavily but it all comes via eBay (being a charity!)
Cheers

Andy- Churnet Valley Railway

The licences should stay on when you erase the database, if not your best chance would be to ask the chap who gave it to you if he has a backup. Index has been dead for years now so you are unlikely to get the licences from Avaya.

If you use ebay i'd try and buy an old IP403, you can reuse the DT handsets from the index if you get the right flavour IPO.

Alternatively you can trade in your Index and get 10% off a new IP Office (and i'd be happy to sell you one :) )

ACSS - SME
APSS - SME
APDS - Unified Communications
ACS - IP Telephony
ACA - IP Telephony

If you can post the serial number on the back of the card i will see what I can do :)

ACSS (SME)
APSS (SME)

Thanks for your kind offer bob. It will be the weekend before I can access the site to retrieve the serail, but will post it after that. Cheers!

Hi bob10752000,

My CPU serial number is 0001369660. Thanks for your help!

Yikes! Thanks for the CPU number, Im off to get my discount! ;-)

ACSS - SME
General Geek

CallUsOn.png

1832163.png

Forum seems to have a lack of PM function unless I'm missing it... Although if it's really any good to anyone they are welcome to it.

andycoster, The only licence on that cpu is:
1369660 180592 1 SOFTWARE-LK Software Level 46 d45b-7e56-52a2-9e4c
IND LIC LEVEL 10.1 CPU-X400

That is fantastic, thank you very much indeed. It is no longer a doorstop!

Thanks again, very much appriciated.

Good day Guys

I also have a CPU-X without Licences, previous support company wiped all licenses, please help

CPU-X : 0001397821

Thank you in advance

No licenses found for 0001397821

If it ain't dutch it ain't much

Thank you Intrigrant,so where can we purchase the Licences

You can't
Avaya stopped selling them more then a year ago.

BAZINGA!

I'm not insane, my mother had me tested!

Can anyone help me in finding out license keys on AVAYA INDEX CPU's?

ipmonkey/ integrant
How do you managed to get these licences?
I am sure my company would be willing to come to some sort of arrangement as loss of licences can be quite a problem to us

alister dot ware at ntlworld dot com

Computers are like Air conditioners:-
Both stop working when you open Windows

may i have licences for the following cpu-x 0001397802
thank you

May anyone please help cpu-x 0001397802 and 0001397821. is there anyone still licencing Index cpu? any company?

Licensing is over.
Only Avaya can give them.
Only Partners can request them but Avaya stopped selling them.

BAZINGA!

I'm not insane, my mother had me tested!

please go buy a new IPO. you still can get the discount for your old index serial number!

ACSS - SME
General Geek

1832163.png

CPU-X 0001397275 Licence sort, The CPU lost the Divert Tones Licences string, any help will be appreciated greatly

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back