Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

(increase) time to enter Activity code. = ISDN-30 related?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Utreg

IS-IT--Management
Jul 22, 2002
NL
We use Activity codes and reporting in our Contact Center environment.

Users now complain: the time to enter an Activity Code after a disconnect of the caller is to short.
We migrated to another ISDN-30 provider. Before the migration there was a tuut-tuut-tuut tone after the caller disconnected and the agent was able to enter an Activity Code in that short period after a call. Now after a call when the caller disconnects the line cuts off directly so there is no time to enter an Activity anymore.
Don't know if the ISDN-30 migration is the cause of the complaints but it looks like it since there were no complaints before.

I've explained the Activity Code should be entered during a call and not after but is there a way to increase the time an Activity Code for a call can be entered?
Thanks

You can change a timer on the D-Channel of the ISDN-30 to increase the disconnect time of the channels

if you use AACC (or any of its predecessors) then there is the break timer setting in the Call Presentation Class.

The timer on the D-Channel is the same as before and don't like to change those settings.
Altering the break timer in the Call Presentation Class does not help; I cannot enter an Activity code in the After Call Time, the call disconnects immediately.

The ACD has RDNA = YES?
The phones have KEY XX = ACNT?
Which Rel.?
Which AACC?

It's an oldie": Rel 4.5, CC6.0
Entering activity codes during a call and in NRD time (and reporting on it) works fine, but the key stops flashing directly after a disconnect from the caller..

I do believe it has to do with the break timer in CC6.0
Somehow the time to reach for the agents seems too short to press the ACNT key after the call.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back