Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

increase the length of the disconnect tone? 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

uttommy

MIS
Oct 29, 2008
US
I have a vendor wanting me to check this out in our PBX switch and I really have no idea on what to do. They are a dictation company working on dial tone issues and cutting people off while they are dictating. Below is the programming of one of the many lines I have programmed for the dictation phones.
DES MRDRDI
TN 020 1 11 03
TYPE 500
CDEN 4D
CUST 0
WRLS NO
DN 2309 0 MARP
AST NO
IAPG 0
HUNT 2310
TGAR 1
LDN NO
NCOS 2
SGRP 0
RNPG 0
XLST
SCI 0
SCPW
CLS UNR DTN FBD XFD WTA THFD FNA HTA ONS
LPR XRD AGRD CWD SWD MWD RMMD SMWD LPD XHD SLKD CCSD LND TVD
CFTD SFD MRD C6D CNID CLBD AUTU
ICDD CDMD LLCN EHTD MCTD
GPUD DPUD CFXD ARHD OVDD AGTD CLTD LDTD ASCD
MBXD CPFA CPTA DDGA NAMA MIND
MCRD
EXR0 SHL ABDD CFHD
CWND USMD USRD BNRD OCBD RTDD RBDD RBHD FAXD CNUD CNAD PGND FTTC
CDMR
RCO 0
PLEV 02
CSDN
AACS NO
MLWU_LANG 0
FTR FDN 7102
DATE 8 OCT 2009

Are you able to increase the length of the disconnect tone? Or let me know the current duration of the tone?

Thanks,
Tommy

The LDTD in the CLS tells us that the TN has Line Disconnect Tone Denied. You would have to change the CLS to LDTA.

The duration of the disconnect timer is printed in LD 21, changed in LD 15 - LDTT prompt under the TIM gate opener (TYPE).

Also looking at your programming I would strongly suggest that you use a group hunt instead of using hunt or FDN. When using FDN and you have a bad port the system will not bypass it. If you build it as a hunt group you can add and remove ports with out affecting the group.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back