Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Incomplete savesets

Status
Not open for further replies.

penguin69

MIS
May 4, 2004
US
Warning, I am not a Networker whiz....

I am getting incomplete save sets for one of my groups. It is occuring on all nine servers in that particular group. I have 3 other backup groups that backup fine with no problem. These are standard file backups, no SQL, exchange or such. Just backup up a standard Win2k Server. I am running NW version 6. My NW Server is Win2k Server as well.

Can someone point me in the right direction to find out where the problem is coming from?

Thanks for any possible help!

Why are they incomplete? - timeout problems?
Are the groups running simulteanously? - If so, please try to run it alone.

What kind of output do you get from the savegroup completion? Or if you have that disabled then just take 'details' from the failed group. That should give the NW:s errors and thus those will help us help you.

Incase of timeouts you could also try to increase the inactivity timeout of the group and see if that helps.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back