Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Incoming name display on 5410's

Status
Not open for further replies.

Orlando21

Programmer
Jan 13, 2004
CA
I have a 406v2 with a PRI on it. Right now it just displays the customer phone # when receiving a call. Does not matter if it is a direct call on a DID or if it comes through on an ext. transfer.

Is this an option that can be toggled through, like on and off type of deal.

I know somebody knows.

Thanks

It depends if the carrier is providing name display along with number display. If both, the name and number are displayed simultaneously. Check with the carrier if you think the customer has subscribed to both and you're not receiving both. If the carrier says they're sending both then make sure you're on the same protocol.

Carrier is sending both, this was just a switch from Nortel to Avaya. As for protocol it to is correct. I am running 3.1.65. Should this be just a matter of what is sent first type of deal?

use system monitor
when someone dails in you can zee it all

check protocol of PRI, dms 100 works with nortel but protocol i think has to be NI2 with Avaya...worth looking into

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back