Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Incoming calls not matching Personal Directory

Status
Not open for further replies.

crr90

IS-IT--Management
Jul 24, 2024
US
Hi all, having an issue with IPOffice Version: 11.1.3.1.0 build 34 where incoming calls are not being matched with the Personal Directory. I found previous threads on changing the Default Name Priority to Favor Directory, which I did, but it is still not working. Doesn't matter whether calling into the main AA or a DID.

Example: Extension 6504 has an entry in their personal directory for 5552223333 named Johnny Smith.
Call from 5552223333 cames into the system.
Ext 6504's desk phone shows the incoming call as 5552223333 but not the name from the personal directory.

I captured a call in Monitor and saw the number is being received as 95552223333, but adding the 9 to the personal directory entry doesn't seem to make a difference. I also tried creating an entry in the System Directory that matches but that also does not work.

Anyone have any ideas? Thanks!

Thanks derfloh, I have tried adding wildcards, also added the trunk prefix to the number in the personal directory and neither worked. We are still seeing the number when a call comes in that should be matched to an entry in the directory.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back