Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Incoming calls being connected

Status
Not open for further replies.

sutton220

Vendor
Nov 1, 2005
US
Receptionist has two incoming calls, she answers both and puts them on hold. She is then going back to the first and trying to transfer it to another extension example:200. Instead of the first call going to ext 200 it is being connected with the other incoming call on line 2. Two separate calls coming in are being connected together. Also if she has say 3 calls on hold she is trying to transfer the first to another extension and instead all line calls are being transferred to extension.

If anyone has any idea how to solve this or an explanation of why its happening please let me know. Thanks in advance.

i seen the same this week.

Have made 4 fictive users with call-forward al to a huntgroup with Queing on so if you get a call you can see a name of the fictive user.
So i can make difrent names for incoming calls but have one huntgroup.

Funny thing is if callers go in que say 3 cals they get the que messages but when a agent gets free he get al 3 calls on his station at once and al line buttons have a call.

I changed it to four huntgroups and everything works great.

I think they have still problems to get the line buttons to work as the multivantage.

Just waiting for the new release and look if problem is still there.

Greets Peter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back