Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Incoming Caller Name not coming in Sec Agent Dispatch

Status
Not open for further replies.

tamizvendan

Technical User
Nov 12, 2011
IN
Dear All,

Pls Help me to Get the Incoming Caller Name on Sec Agent Dispatch.

rssbhx.jpg

Regards,

Thamiz

what version of Sec and SP/HF?

have you set the @@medialib.ANI variable in the Service Group block?

best parnum

Dear parnum,

The Sec Version is 7.0 SP5 / HF not updated.

i am unable to found medialib in SG block.

Regards,

Thamiz

Dear parnum,

we have not using any welcome message for incoming calls.

Regards,

Thamiz

ignore my previous comment, thats the system variable for the CLI that is already showing. Do you have directory integration (where is the name meant to come from if no directory integration?)

best parnum

Yes we have CMG Directory integration. The CMG directory name will appear after answering the call.

Regards,

Thamiz

we are getting the MX-ONE configured name in sec agent digital phones.

Regards,

Thamiz

Dear All,

Any help regarding this..

Regards,

Thamiz

I checked for you. Your 'unknown' should be the SG name not the caller name according to the docs, the caller name is not presented until the call is answered. You pick the group call from the queue. So your issue is why the SG name is not displayed (and I don't have an answer for that, as it displays on all the systems I have installed?)

best parnum

Really Thanks parnum,

I also got a replay from Aastra regarding the problem. They are saying me to enable the IVR ODBC Integration through ANI and i am trying to do the configuration. For the integration if you have any config guidance pls share that will be really helpful for me.

Regards,

Thamiz

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back