Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

incoming call report

Status
Not open for further replies.

boreed615

Technical User
Sep 2, 2008
US
Hi, how or can I get a report of all the incoming calls to one cot# this month? I am using a option 61c.

Are you currently collecting CDR information? Do you have OTM/TM? If unsure look around you switch room for an MDR-2000 (small blue or black box, with various lights on front) This is used to tie your PBX cdr records and your OTM/TM.

Thank you for your reply. The MDR was removed when the call accounting was diccontued and the system was removed. (I bet that is what I need to get the report) :(

yes, either a mdr or just a direct connected pc with capture on.. the good news (slightly) is that if cdr is yes then you have a decent amount of data buffered in the switch.. the flip side of that the buffer is full and new data overwrites oldest data

john poole
bellsouth business
columbia,sc

O well, maybe I can set up a direct pc. what do I need? pc, procom, cables?

What I have is a PC running windows98 and ProcommPlus 32. Procomm is setup as follows. TTY, Zmodem, DirectConnect COM1, 2400,and E-7-1.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back