Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

incoming call handling treatment on trunks

Status
Not open for further replies.

rejackson

IS-IT--Management
Oct 4, 2005
US
Does anyone know if there is a way to expand the incoming call handling ttreatment list on pages 3-4-5 of a trunk? (CM2.2 going to 3.1.2 soon) 18 entries per page for a total of 54 entries seems like an odd number for a limit. Our DIDs do not match our extensions so they want them mapped here.

Can you send them to a vector and route that way with wildcards or something.

In 3.1.2 you'll have 540 entries...

Thanks,
CJH

We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act but a habit. ARISTOTLE 384-322 B.C.

Thank for the good news about 3.1.2!

I don't think the vector will work because they also had me turn on the feature to direct calls to all undefined DIDs to a message. So if I cannot list the DID in the call handling treatment it goes to that message. But I'll think about it some more. I may just stall until we get 3.1.2 up.

Do the DIDs match a particular range?

Meaning, DIDs 244-1000 through 244-1999 match up to extensions 3000 through 3999?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back