Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

incoming call handeling treatment 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

mselby83

Technical User
Jul 20, 2009
US
I have a PRI trunk group with 23 DS0's. When a call comes in to this trunk group the incoming call handeling treatment routes the call to the appropiate station. I have a G3R, I need to route 200 numers but the trunk group programming only reserves 3 pages for this and digit conversion does not work.

do the numbers coming in have any resemblance to the numbers that they have to be converted to like the last three digits are the same? Can you post a couple of example of how you need to change the numbers?

No,if the numbers resembled each other it would make this much easier, here is a example, I can't cut and paste, I work for the Dept of Defense but here is a example.
len min max del
other 10 7035672345 10 10 10 8506 ext

Are all the calls sending 10 digits on the trunk-group?

You could insert the AAR code on incoming calls for the trunk-group and use AAR digit conversion to delete and send to 4 digit numbers or anywhere.

A great teacher, does not provide answers, but methods to teach others "How and where to find the answers"

bsh

36 years Bell, AT&T, Lucent, Avaya
Tier 3 for 26 years and counting

I see the problem, what versio of switch are you using? my switch has 30 pages for incoming handleing treatment.

I'm using v9 I only have 3 pages, I'll try using the AAR code, I'll let you know if I have problems, thank you for your help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back