Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Including Windows login on report

Status
Not open for further replies.

msearle

Technical User
Nov 11, 2001
AU
Just wondering, what's involved in getting a windows login name to appear on a CR?
eg. "this report printed by msearle"

There's an item in the FAQ's regarding this here. It states how to create a UFL to achieve this:-

However, if you're not a programmer (like me!) then it may not be that helpful. You could try to request the actual UFL's dll from the author, ScottWebb. Steve Fairclough
I.T. Manager

Steve,

If you're unable to put together the DLL yourself (or someone else within your company on your behalf), then drop me a note via the FAQ comment facility and I'll see what I can do.

As to the faq itself, some should only follow the advice given in the Seagate PDF and cut and paste the example code I've supplied in order for it to work. If you have any suggestions as to I could clarify it further I'd be happy to take those on board and consider modifying my FAQ.

Scott.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back