Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Including a Label in a Report

Status
Not open for further replies.

mvillara

Programmer
May 18, 2002
ES
I have been trying to include a Label in a report at runtime, this means that depending on what happen, I could insert several Labels into my report.

Whats the way of including a Label in VB?

Thanks.

By now, I have been trying many ways with no success.

PLEASE HELP!!!!

If you could tell us a little more about under what conditions you want this label(s) to appear, perhaps someone would be able to offer assistance. Your post is much too general to enable those of us without a direct link to Mme Cleo to understand.

Jim Me? Ambivalent? Well, yes and no....
Another free Access forum:
More Access stuff at

Well, I'll expose exactly my intention.

I am trying to elaborate a dinamic report that at the end shows a summarize of chapters. Each chapter is related to a header in a report. This means that every time this header is executed, I store a name in a colletion variable. For example, lets say that this header shows the footbal team name and the body of the report within this header are the costs of many things. Then, the cuestion is that at the footer report, that is the last page, I want to show a summarize showing only the name of each team followed by the total cost. Each one in an independient line.

I thought that I should to have an array of "Label" variable dimensionated depending on the number of Teams. The problem is that an error appear.

How should I tackle this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back