Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Inbound call answered by 2 different agents 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

12surf

Technical User
Jan 21, 2007
US
*** HELP ***

A recent upgrade from 25.40b+ with MeridianMax to CS1K E Cabinet with 5.0 Succession. COTS SigServ, CPPM CallServer, 2 MGC, 2 MC32S and CCM included. The work completed last week.

I'm thinking an isolated incident but...Anyway, A caller is answered and assisted by 2 different agents simultaneously. Each agent cannot hear what the other is saying, but they can both hear the customers reply to the other agent. The 2 agents place the caller on hold and find out that they both are assisting the same person.

That's about all the information I have now. Not sure if I will get anything newer. If anyone had an experience like this "I'm dying to hear from you".

Thanks in advance.

Dear 12surf,with all do respect I find it amazing that MeridianMax still works at all.You have all the latest and greatest and are still operating with MerMax.Thats a museum item.I wish I could help,sorry !

I'm thinking it's an isolated incident. Let's hope your MAX doesn't break 'cos these things haven't been supportable for several years - unless you have spares in the cupboard, there are none.

the new releases are PEP/Patch dependant, are your patches up to date? Otherwise sounds like maybe somehow the two sets are connected on the same TN either physical or virtual, can you out and rebuild on two different tn's? Are these two sets the only two issues??

Thanks for everyone's replies so far...The MeridanMax is now out and CCM has taken over.

Yes, the system is with the current DepList. So far these are the only two sets with issues. As for rebuilding the 2 acd sets on different tn's, I'll give it try. Thanks again!

Thanks for everyone's help. I was going over the few threads I originated and wanted to close them out. This incident was isolated. Loaded the current DepList to the PBX, out the 2 ACD sets and rebuilt them. The trouble went away.

Thanks again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back