Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

In Simphony 19 - Is it possible to void multiple items from an open check?

Status
Not open for further replies.

subvtech

IS-IT--Management
Nov 30, 2023
US
I'm new to the system and I am being asked if it is possible to select multiple items and void them in a setting. Currently they are tapping each item and voiding individually.

Let me know if this is possible.

Thank everyone for your replies. Voiding the whole check is not what the customer wanted. We are good.

Not sure if you have access to MOS (My Oracle Support), but they recently dropped a new extenstion that allows for multi-select discounting and voiding.
Customer will need to be on 19.4 or higher.
Link
if you don't have access let me know and i'll get you the files. There's an extension application and a content entry to install, and a touch of configuration. Weve been vetting in locally but haven't deployed it on any clients yet, so I can't speak to that part. But all in all it's pretty straight forward.

Its extension application avaible to select multiple item void in mos.

Joseph.Hemp said:
Not sure if you have access to MOS (My Oracle Support), but they recently dropped a new extenstion that allows for multi-select discounting and voiding.
Customer will need to be on 19.4 or higher.
Link
if you don't have access let me know and i'll get you the files. There's an extension application and a content entry to install, and a touch of configuration. Weve been vetting in locally but haven't deployed it on any clients yet, so I can't speak to that part. But all in all it's pretty straight forward.

Hi Joseph, do you mind sharing the files to email: [link jackba.oduor796@gmail.com]jackb[/url]a highly appreciated

jackba said:
Hi Joseph, do you mind sharing the files to email: jackba highly appreciated

Good Morning Jackba. I wasn't able to email to you directly. Google kept trying to block the .dll file as malicious. Instead I've added it to my google drive and sent you the link. The PDF installation guide is pretty thorough, but if you have any questions, feel free to reach out.
Thanks,

Hey HDK,
Shoot me your email and i'll send you the link I sent Jackba.

Just sent a link to my google drive that has the files to pull back. The PDF has a decent setup guide for the process, and it's reletively easy.
Thanks.

Yeah, the setup aspect for the discount portion takes a couple extra steps. But once it's complete, it's a pretty smooth for the employees.
Definitely something that has been requested for a long time now when we switch our customers from RES to Simphony.

Hi Joseph

Copy a link to me please, thanks.
nkb1125@gmail.com

Hello everyone, I have provided a simple example about void multiple items.
like this gif.
GIF_2024-5-15_12-20-13_uqu2p6.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back