Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

IMS Inbox Scanning - VM Pro 3.2(28_4)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrIPO

Instructor
Oct 23, 2003
AU
Can anybody confirm the feature works OK with 3.2 VM Pro that when an IMS Client Opens it only scans the INBOX and not the whole Mail box for IMS messages.

It seems to still be scanning the entire mail box, hence taking ages to open.

With 3.2 VM Pro the IMS Client is only to scan the INBOX.

Help Please !!

ipo.gif

"Launching late 2006

Have not had an issue with it on either 3.2.28.4 nor 3.2.30.

Kyle Holladay
Certified: ACACN, ACSCI, ACSCM, TIA-CTP
ACE Implement: IP Office

"If it worked the way it should you wouldn't need me

Sorry to use this thread - but if you see this MrIPO, can you contact me off list re. your Contact Store Migration doc from 1 server to another?

I've moved the DB over, but I think I am getting permission issues, and I can't download the program you used to backup/restore your DB - I found an old version but it doesn't allow you to fix the SIDs - I think I have orphan user probs in the MSDE DB - I am on c-b-a@hotmail.co.uk

Cheers!

MRIPO, I had / still have the issue where IMS is scanning all mailbox folders and I am using v4.0.15. I think it must have something to due with a previous version being installed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back