Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Importing Holidays

Status
Not open for further replies.

klh456

MIS
Oct 11, 2002
US
I have a user who is unable to import United States holidays. Although none show, it appears to think they have already been imported. When she tries to import it comes back with a message that says 0 updated, 0 deleted and 0 created (I think it was created). No US holidays appear in her calendar. Any suggestions?

What format was the data given in ?
How was the data "imported" ?

Pascal.

???

Sorry I don't know the answer to your questions. This machine was installed exactly the same as all others. It is running Lotus 5.0.11. She can import holidays for all the other countries but not for the US.

Not sure, our Domino Server is controlled by our corporate offices in France.

Similar issue.
I tried importing US holidays into Notes (R6) and it imports till Dec. 2002. Then stops. Tried importing on 3 different desktops. Same issue.
Upgraded to R 6.03, now I get the message. Your holiday import complete. No items have been defined in the Public Name and Address book..

Well, it's definitely helpful if you can find out what version of the server you are using. I seem to recall that there is an issue between what server and client one uses for the holiday.

This discussion is interesting, but I don't think the server/client versions are the issue here. We have many other users who can successfully import the holidays. This problem seems to exist for this one particular user.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back