Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Importing a form into MS Word as an object?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TR6

Technical User
Apr 7, 2003
US
In creating a user manual in MS Word, I want to include the various forms. I would like to insert the form, complete with all controls, objects, and color schemes into the Word document as an object.

How do I do that?

Many Thanks,
Bill

You have dozen ways to capture the form to do your user manual. I am going to suggest 2 ways here. . .

Method 1. Set the form properties' Pop Up to Yes and Modal to Yes (under Other tab). Open the form, and then press both the Alt key and Prt Sc key to capture the image of the form. Paste whenever you want. Remember to reset the Pop Up and Modal properties to its original setting when done.

Method 2: Goto look for a screen capture program, that way you can do WYSISYG type of screen capture.

Let me know if you don't like any of the methods above, there are still more ways to do this trick.

Good luck!

HomeAlone,
Method 1 worked great!! Thanks! I never would have figured that out.

Also, thanks for the download info.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back