Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

ImgScan

Status
Not open for further replies.

TrevorSh

Programmer
Mar 29, 2002
GB
Hi, im trying to use the ImgEdit & ImgScan facilities in vb. I'm trying to scan a pictue in bmp form, however when I try to open the picture I am told that it is an invalid picture. (Although it does open in paintbrush). I have selected the filetype to be 3 - bmp, however i'm still getting a problem. Please help.

I have the same problem at this time, it seems that ImgEdit saves the file as an tif file, and doesn't respect the file type 3. But it is only with the version 4.0 of the control. I did the same with the version 5.0 that comes with the win2k, and it has no problems

I hope this can help you, I'm looking for that version to install, maybe in the win98 SE...
If you know something, let me know please =) dx_imeil@hotmail.com

Thanks for the help, I have Win98SE and it is still a problem. I will see if I can find someone with 2000 or XP and see if they have an updated version

Hi, I'm trying to use the same control.
Does anyone know how to get a manual or a howto for ImgEdit and ImgScan ?
If anyone can point me to this documentation I'd really appreciate. I'm at vadim@srssoft.com

Thanks !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back