Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Imbeded Picture for Backgroud

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guest_imported

Jan 1, 1970
Can anyone please let me know how I can set up frontpage so that my background image stays in the same place as you are scrolling up and down.

Tnx

Ali

It's a Java script. Insert this after <Body> in your HTML. Make sure your image is in the same directory as the page. You can readjust the right buttom to where you want it.

<script language=&quot;JavaScript1.2&quot;>

if (document.all)
document.body.style.cssText=&quot;background:white url(watermark.jpg) no-repeat fixed right bottom&quot;
</script>
Linda Adams (Garridon@aol.com)
&quot;The Importance of Being Grammarian,&quot; published in The Toastmaster, March 2001

One other in FrontPage is:

First the background tab, either by right clicking, selecting Page Properties, then clicking on the Background Tab, or

Selecting the Format menu, then selecting Background.

Check the box that says &quot;Watermark&quot; and your background image will remain stationary.

Make sure you test this in Netscape if you use the FrontPage watermark option. There are a lot of things that look great in IE but don't work well in Netscape.

Linda Adams (Garridon@aol.com)
&quot;The Importance of Being Grammarian,&quot; published in The Toastmaster, March 2001

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back