Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

IMAP emails are being incorrectly sent from Exchange email

Status
Not open for further replies.

jewart17

Technical User
May 24, 2003
US
I have 3 employees and all of them have the same external email set up (IMAP) in Outlook 2007. They've been using this set up for years with no issue, but I've suddenly run into problems with just one of them. When she sends an email from the IMAP email address, it ends up going out through her Exchange email and shows her display name from Exchange instead. It doesn't matter if it is a new email or if she replies or forwards an email. The other two employees are having no issues.

I've deleted the email account and set it back up again, but it continues to do the same thing. All of the settings are the same on all three PCs, but only the one is messed up. I've tried working with my IT department and they can't figure it out either.

Has anyone else had this happen to them? Any suggestions on how to fix it?

Thanks in advance for your help.

I'm still having this issue - wondering if anyone has any ideas for me. Thanks.

Not an email problem but an Outlook/Exchange problem

forum68

forum10
forum858
forum955
forum1582
forum1806
forum1848

Chris.

Indifference will be the downfall of mankind, but who cares?
Time flies like an arrow, however, fruit flies like a banana.
Webmaster Forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back