Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Image preload behaviour problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

jbezzina

MIS
May 4, 2004
MT
If you take a look at the drop down menu on this page:

You will notice that these display with a white background and the menu only loads properly if you leave the menu opened.

I was told that this could be solved by a image preload behaviour, but when I entered the menu gfx in the code (I attached this to work when the poster (picture of the runner) loads, this still failed to get the menu working properly.

I noticed that the rest of the menu images only load (and the menu starts working properly) after you exit the first page and visit another (like on-exit and not on-load)

Can anyone offer any help on this one?

Thanks.

it works fine in firefox, what webbrowser are you using?
It maybe a webbrowser specific problem

----------------------------------------
Sometimes, when my code just won't behave, I take it outside and make it listen to britney spears music, and when it comes back it's really well behaved. I wonder if it's suffering from post tramatic stress syndrome now..

Hi DaRNCaT. Yes sorry, you are right. I did manage to solve the problem a few minutes after I posted the msg. Just did not have time to make an update of this posting.

Thanks for the interest :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back