Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

I'm doing a search for a client bas

Status
Not open for further replies.

mobsob

Vendor
Mar 11, 2003
US
I'm doing a search for a client based in NYC, and wondered if anybody know where I could find Livelink consultants. The requirement is as follows (multiple positions)

Contract position with NYC financial services corp. for someone with 2+ years experience of technical & working knowledge of Livelink architecture which includes Livelink API's, Oscript, Ospace, UI customization, Internationalization, Categories & Attributes, Livelink Security, and
Workflow, Admin. Working knowledge of Relational Databases, Java, XML & J2EE standards are required. Understanding of Object Oriented Methodology and UML also required.

I am a consultant with 2 years experience with Livelink customization & implementation, along with other work flow development. I'd be interested in helping your client out.

Hi palfrey/ggriffit ,

we need help from Livelink pros like you. Our probelm is described below.

We are biulding an ASP application which from doing other things also integrates Livelink simple & Advanced Search. (directly from ASP page).

We havent been able to throw the correct results from Livelink Advanced search, when there is more than one search condition (one row) in the search parameter screen. The problem lies in combining more than 1 search criteria (thru "And", "Or" etc.).

Supposing the user enters 2 rows of search criteria - 1 contaning 'big' & another 'bowl' with "And" b/w them. The http request that we are sending to the Livelink server is this :-

Here FullText_mode1=And&FullText_modifier1=&FullText_content1=All&FullText_value1=big corresponds to the first search criteria and FullText_mode2=And&FullText_modifier2=&FullText_content2=All&FullText_value2=bowl corresponds to the 2nd search criteria and we are combining the two through &FullTextOption2=And&.

But this is not working. Infact none of the conditions - "And", "Or", "Not" is working. We feel we are the on right path & have missed some QueryString variables in the URL.

Can anybody out there help us?? We are stuck!!!

Thanks in advance.

Hey sujala,

davidt50 had it right in the other post on this same subject. The query string:
?func=search&where1=John&where2=Doe&boolean2=and
will work with 9.1.0.3. Good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back