Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Illustrator training options

Status
Not open for further replies.

MagicGirl

MIS
Jan 14, 2002
US
Good afternoon,

This is slightly off-topic from what is usually discussed in this forum, but since you are all users of Illustrator, I am hopeful you won't mind, and will have opinions on the available training for Illustrator. :)

I work for a company who will be providing deskside support for heavy users of Illustrator and other graphics programs. Have any of you come across a training class, book, or other resource which you felt was helpful with regard to troubleshooting or otherwise identifying/fixing problems with Illustrator?

Thanks for your time,

Susan

Hi
If you live near Philadelphia we have one of the best schools for
the graphic arts around. All the instructors work in the trade.
Myself included, I just did a class on trouble shooting.
Classes are small up to 10 per class all hands on.
Visit us at
Thom

The longest jounney starts with the first step.

Wow, Thom, I just looked at your Web site and see that you are affiliated with RIT. We are in Buffalo, NY, and NJ area close to Philly. I will most definitely keep your co. on the short list of suggestions, especially since your instructors work in the trade.

Thanks again - will follow up off-line! :-D

Susan

Thom- I also just checked out your site and am an Alumni from R.I.T. The courses look interesting, maybe someday I will fly home and join you for a few.

Until then-

Best,

Justin

Justin Adleff • JUXTAFLO •

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back