Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

I'll be the first... 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

arsenas

MIS
Aug 5, 1999
US
We use JDE here at Warner-Lambert Canada. Just wondering if anyone else is also using it. We're running off 3 main AS/400 e series boxes.

Looks like this forum is a ghost town! We use JDE at E&J Gallo Winery in California. We are also using it on AS/400s. What types of query/reporting tools are you using? Are you using anything to make your data available through an Intranet or Extranet?

Hi <br>
<br>
What software of JDE are you running ? World or One World !<br>
<br>
I am a World Technical Consultant <br>
<br>
Take care

We are a Canadian Mining Company using World 7.3 Cum 11.<br>Next year we are migrating to One World.<br><br>Going with a New e/As400 720 with the New NT card coming out soon (Hopefully 500mhz or better)as our deployment server.

I work for a large Fortune 500 Company in Atlanta. We also use JDE running off of an AS400. We recently began using the A/R package and have had nothing less than a nightmare in the conversion process. I am soon to be named the Systems Analyst and am looking forward to tackling a 12 month problem. Talk to you all soon.

We are located in Canada, running JDE financials on an AS 400 located at our head office in New Jersey. For the next six months we need support amounting to running monthly reports and converting to Excel format, along with minimal operational support. Anybody know where we can find such support?

Blindpope,

If you are using OneWorld, you can write a custom UBE to export the data to a CSV file. or you can take an existing report and print it to a CSV file. The knowledge garden has lots of info on creating CSV files.

We are a Automotive Manufacturing company in Ontario. We have been live since August/01. We are on JDE World. We also run over AS/400 VIA Citrix. Our 3 servers are all located in Texas and we have a frame relay to those servers.

Cheers

I am the Business Analyst for US Services and Rental at Weatherford, International in Houston, Texas. We are in the process of implementing Oneworld XE internationally on AS400. So far, we have two successfull Go-Lives in the states and will moving on to Aberdeen, Scotland this fall.

There's quite a number of companies who are using OneWorld on AS/400 in Canada eventhough OW tends to be popular on NT/SQL. The property management companies had to go coexistance because the OW property management module was not there before Xe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back