Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Ignore to Voice Mail

Status
Not open for further replies.

dowjonestt

Vendor
Jan 7, 2008
US
Customer wants to eb able to IGNORE calls to voice mail after they view who is calling via their CID. They want to make a decision to IGNORE or BUMP some calls. Is this possible?

I looked a a feature called MAKE BUSY F810. IS this what this is used for I could not locate any info. on this feature in the MICS manual.

If they have a Callpilot they can screen the calls. I'm not sure, but I think you can do it on a NAM also.

If they have a call pilot turn on the screening for each mailbox. Then when called the voice mail will prompt the caller to state their name and then the users phone will ring stating the name of the caller while the caller is on hold, the user then can accept the call or reject it. The caller is then told that the user is not available and sent to voice mail.

Or if they want to keep it simple, set cfna to vm, and they can ignore at their leisure. If they change their mind after the call goes to vm, f987 is vm interrupt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back