Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

ifdn queue overflow on acd queue

Status
Not open for further replies.

nortel23

Technical User
Jul 21, 2006
US
I have a queue that I want to over flow to a mcr key. I have been having trouble getting this to work . This is a nortel 81c switch wiith sym or call pilot. Can some on help?

REQ prt
TYPE acd
CUST 0
ACDN 2431

TYPE ACD
CUST 0
ACDN 2431
MWC NO
DSAC NO
MAXP 15
SDNB NO
BSCW NO
ISAP NO
AACQ NO
RGAI NO
ACAA NO
FRRT 14
FRT 6
SRRT
NRRT
FROA NO
NCFW 7119
FNCF NO
FORC NO
RTQT 4
RTQO MSB
SPCP NO
OBTN NO
RAO NO
CWTH 0
NCWL NO
BYTH 4
OVTH 4
TOFT 4
HPQ NO
OVDN
IFDN 2341
BUSY BSY BSY SRC BSY
AENI NO
OVBU LNK LNK LNK LNK
EMRT
MURT
RTPC NO
STIO
TSFT 20
HOML NO
RDNA NO
DAL NO
RPRT YES
CWNT NONE

MEM AVAIL: (U/P): 4336634 USED U P: 680186 275211 TOT: 5292031
DISK

I thought the OVDN needed to be an ACD DN. Possibly you could create an ACD-DN and make the NCFW the MCR.

I believe OVDN has to be ACD, did you say this has Sym, or you are not sure? overflow should take place thru scripting.

I have no sym. They do not want two queues to log into. When will calls go through IFDN. I did try OVDN and I was getting a sys error. I though it had to be queue to go to OVDN.

Turn on the AENI - YES in your ACD block. Automatically enable interflow. That may work.

So you can create a Dummy ACD queue with NCFW to your MCR.

In your ACD

OVTH 0
IFDN 2341
BUSY BSY BSY SRC BSY
AENI YES

Good luck

Javier

I am having trouble with agents not logging out of the queue. In the que what can I check in order to have the agents forced out of the queue to not ready?

To put your agents into Not Ready when they forgot to log out, change the following to promts

RTQT 6 (Number of rings at the agent station, before the call is returned to queue).
RTQO NRD (You can also make this MSB).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back