Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

iexplorer - application error

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 5, 2002
US
I'm trying to find the "tech-note" on this. Has anyone got this message before in IE on a win 2k prof machine.

The instruction at "0x6a87e9ad" referenced memory at "0x6a87e9ad". The memory could not be read.

Click on OK to terminate the program.
Click on CANCEL to debug the program.

[yawn]

I'm not sure that this fills your need but here is a MS article that may help.

Q267858

Godd Luck

how can I get to Q267858 ???

I used this site from about 2 years ,, and till now I didn't ask my self how can I get to such a question or Thread ?! Eng.Mohamed Farid
Cisco Certified Network Associated ,,
Building Cisco Remote Access Network Certified ,,
Routing Cisoc Networks Certified ,,
Switching Networks Cisco Certified ,,

kk5629,

Yeap, I saw that ( Q267858 ) before I posted my question. This is the route I'm taking.

1. Test memory off dell utility cd
2. Test hard drive " " "
3. Upgrade to IE6
4. If nothing helps, upgrade to the next service pack

I thought maybe others had the same message and maybe I was missing the technote. Anyone else have suggestions?

Thanks!

I received this error message intermittently until one day it kept shutting me down. The final solution was to clear a lot of old files from my section of the common drive. It was too close to my allotted capacity.

Techart,

It's my bosses laptop. He has around 20 gb and is using about 6 gb of it. Thanks for the suggestion though...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back