Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

IE5.5 and WebIntelligence 2.6

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guest_imported

Jan 1, 1970
It seems that WI2.6 or does not support IE5.5. It fails while attempting to create documenent.
Does an upgrade to 2.61 help or some other alternatives?

Pls advise.

On our experimental installation (win2000server + webi 2.6.1) using IE5.5 I also get unexplained errors trying to create documents, with Netscape 6 all seems ok.

Hi all !
I've got a similar problem : whem i try to save a webi doc after creating it by BO interface (and once i have given a name, during creation not during saving procedure), i have a error message. It seems to come from some parameters which are not successfully updated.
By the way i do not have this pb if i put the name during ti saving procedure, it works properly. I mean, if only i try to put a name in the BO interface while creating it, same step as doing the query, it doen't work, and i do not know why. I had a look, and i have seen that a frame was loaded with old parameters, F instead of M for the repository type, so the BO agent can not recognize if the document has already been saved or not ... If someone knows the soution ....

CU
Arno

robbief is correct....
IE 5.5 not supported by WebI 2.6.0.
v2.6.1 provides limited support.
Full support requires v2.6.2.

Regards.

John

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor