Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

IE Menu Bars 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

puppet

IS-IT--Management
Dec 13, 2001
I would like to be able to open a new window with no IE menu bars. I can do this as a popup with everything turned off but the popup is then stuck in that position on the page - there is no little blue bar at the top to move it with. A good example of what I want is at The page that opens after clicking on the arrow.

Any help really appreciated

Hi
what exactly do you want? You can open a new browser window by going to behaviours and clicking on open new window. then put in the link and specify the width and height. Leave everything else unticked. When you click on the link the new window appears without anything- just the blue bar at the top and the minimise and close buttons. Is this what your after?

Hope it helps..

Kind of... I want to be able to open it with a customised blue bar - as in the example url. The grey bar at the top with the white close button. I don't know how to customise the blue bar though???

This is almost perfect thank you. One last part of the question - how do I call this chromeless page from a button in a flash movie?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back