Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

IE 7 Favorites

Status
Not open for further replies.

Keyboy

Technical User
Aug 22, 2003
US
Greetings,

I upgraded to IE7 this week. In IE6 I had a very defined collection of Favorites, often starting with a folder and going several folders deep. When I upgraded, all my favorites root folders show up, however they don't open like they used to. Is there some setting to fix this behavior and return to the way IE6 functioned? I really like tabbed browsing, however, will give it up to get back to organized favorites.

TIA for your help!!

IE7 displays your favourites in the same way as IE6, except that they are from a drop down button on to the left (next to the "star" button) of the tabs instead from the 'classic' drop down menu's.
The Menu can be displayed, but as I'm only looking at IE5.5 at this moment, I can't remember exactly how (although I think it's by 'right-clicking' the tab bar and selecting from command options

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back