Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

IE 6 picture previews...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guest_imported

Jan 1, 1970
I recently upgraded to IE6 - but it has this feature when I view pictures either on my HD OR that I vew online it automatically resizes the pics to fit the screen and in order to see it full size - or how it was intended to be seen I have to click on this little botton on the bottom right of each pic to view it at intended size.........is there ANY way to turn off this function so that all pics automatically load to the intended size? thanks!!! :)

Found this at Click on Tools on the menu bar.
Then Internet Options and then the Advanced tab.

Enable Automatic Image Resizing

Default=on

This feature automatically resizes images that are opened directly in the browser and are too big to be displayed in the current browser window. The image is automatically resized so that it fits, in its entirety, within the dimensions of the current browser window. Images that are embedded within HTML pages are not automatically resized.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back