Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

iData folder and Error Code 72:57

Status
Not open for further replies.

guidoV

IS-IT--Management
Dec 12, 2008
US
I am new to CommVault and we are getting an error stating there is not enough room on the C:\Program Files\CommVault\Galaxy\iDataAgent folder. It needs 500 MB. What I am looking for help on is how to move the location to another drive that we have space on. I also realize that there is other issues with the low disk space but CommVault is the only app running on this server. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance ...

You can simply uninstall the agent via add/remove programs (assuming it's a windows box) and then run the installation for the agent and specify a different drive when it asks you for the location.

You need not deinstall the agent.
You can set these things in the property sheet.

You can only change the job results folder in the properties - it will still leave behind the base, cvupdates, log files and updates directory - which take up the most space. To move all of these, he would need to uninstall and reinstall the agent to a different drive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back