Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

ID File expiration report

Status
Not open for further replies.

RetrogradePAK

IS-IT--Management
Apr 29, 2002
CA
I am using Domino 6.5.1 on Windows NT 4.0 and I wanna know how to generate a report in which i can see the ID File expiration date for all of my users.

Look in Notes Admin. Under Configuration - Certificates - you should have Certificate Expiration. This shows when the IDs expire.

There is a database called Certification Log (certlog.nsf). You can find there information about expiration of users id files. There is a view "By expiration date" which will fill your needs

MarkhP 's suggestion is a bit more usefull.

I've noticed in our environment that when using the CA service for registration/recertification of users, the certlog database no longer gets updated. (Could be a configuration issue on our end of course ;-) ).

I've created a simple agent that notifies the admin when users are about to expire:

P.S. This is R6+ unless you follow the suggestion in the above link.

Cheers,

Woonjas
IRC: #notes on EFNet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back