Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

ICR with DID not going to the fwd no answer destination

Status
Not open for further replies.

hgillis14

Programmer
Oct 3, 2012
CA
I have an IPO 9.1.400.137-Have their direct number in the incoming call route (ICR) which terminates on their ext 225. In the forwarding tab on 225 they have Fwd on Busy/Fwd on No Answer/fwd internal calls going to ext 200 main receptionist. If they don't answer at 200 it goes into 200's mailbox as 225 doesn't have voicemail and they don't want it.
However, when you call their direct line it just rings and rings it does not follow the forward.
I put in a fallback to 200 in the ICR but didn't work.

why not just use twinning? also what type of trunks do you have? I suspect that you need to untick inhibit off switch forward/transfer from the system telephony tab

It's PRI and they don't want twinning :(
Inhibit Off switch forward/transfer is already unchecked.

It always follows the original targets settings, the original target has no voicemail so it doesn't go to voicemail, fallback is not used as it successfully reached the first destination :)

Thanks amriddle01-that's what the documents said as well but I tried it anyways LOL
We are working with a client so have to get remote access to their switch in order to monitor it and that's what's on the sched for today.
Will let you know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back