Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

ICM Sprawler setup

Status
Not open for further replies.

dulem

Technical User
Jul 10, 2002
I'm trying to make lab environment for IPCC 6.0 and install all necesary components on one machine without lack.
Is someone installed this on one machine. There is on cisco site lab guide for 5.0 version but not for 6.0.
Thanks

Hello Dulem,

I have not done this with version 6.0; however, I have spoken to some Cisco engineers and they say that it is possible.

What sort of issues are you running into?

Hello sempei,

After installing logger, router and AW I'm trying to start Configuration Manager but receiving the following error:

Exclusive access to the router denied because router has not initialized its initial configuration.

Any idea ?

Thanks

Dule

Yes - I've created logger database.
I've also searched on cisco site and didn't find any reference related to this messages.
Any other glue ?
Thanks

Sorry that it has been a while since i posted...

You have probably already done this but...please double check your configuration for the router, logger and AW. In particular please check your visible and private host settings.

If this was not a sprawler, I would ask you to check your host file...but this is not an issue with installing all components on one machine.

Regards,
Inder

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back