Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

ICD Intergrated call director

Status
Not open for further replies.

luke121108

Technical User
Jul 21, 2011
US
any knowledge out there?

I've got some files and software on it.

Introduction
Nortel Networks announces the introduction of Nortel Networks Integrated Call Director (ICD) release 2.1.14. ICD was formerly known as Meridian Integrated Personal Call Director (MIPCD).

This release corrects known problems found in previous ICD release 2 software versions and is now available to all sites running ICD Release 2.xx only. This issue of the software is available to Nortel Networks distributors and can be downloaded from the Nortel Networks web site.

ICD Release 2.1.14 software must not be used for MIPCD Release 1 system. Customers wishing to upgrade to ICD Release 2 must order the NTZB88DB Upgrade Kit which provides Release 2 keycodes, software and documentation.

All the best

Firebird Scrambler
Meridian 1 / Succession and BCM / Norstar Programmer in the UK

If it's working, then leave it alone!.

Hey thnx for responding .I have it on disk,my problem is when I log in as the adminstrator and delete a user it doesnt do it, but comes back with mutiple users higlihted in red which means it is corrutpted and needed to be deleted which i cant do because the same thing will happen.

I've never used it, but I do have copies of..

Maintenance Release 2.1.14 upgrade
MIPCD_upgrade31

Also some pdf files. It's old stuff, but let me know if you need it.

All the best

Firebird Scrambler
Meridian 1 / Succession and BCM / Norstar Programmer in the UK

If it's working, then leave it alone!.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back