Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

ICD group overflow issues (NCP) 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

UCXaus

Technical User
Dec 5, 2011
AU
Hi all,

Our customer has an NCP-500 (with 1xDHLC4, 2xLCOT4, 1xDLC16 and IPCMPR) and has asked for all calls to go to an ICD group during the day, and voice message at night. My predecessor has programmed this and it works (Day group is 601, Night group is 603 gROUP fwd'd to 591 always).
Now the customer has asked for calls during the day, if they aren't answered within a certain time frame, to go to the message that is played at night.

I have set group 601 on 'Overflow No Answer' to go to 603 during day mode after 10 seconds, but this doesn't work - the incoming call doesn't get forwarded. Group 603 only has the reception phone (101) within it so she can get the messages - if I add other people to group 603 then it won't forward to messagebank, even in night mode.

Just looking for guidance on how best I can get this set up - I am coming at this from a Mitel background and have had Panasonic thrust upon me as my Panasonic guy has left a few weeks ago. Any further information needed, just ask.

:code.poet:

There should be a ps extension in member 1 of night group. Put that number as first member in day group and overflow that group to 591 after time required
It will go to that mailbox after timer expires

Thanks, obtsystems, worked like a charm :D

:code.poet:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back