Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

ICA toolbar missing 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

KCDave03

MIS
Mar 13, 2003
US
for some unknown reason the ICA toolbar has disappeared on a couple of servers in my farm. I cannot even launch it manually, at most I get the 'little red computer' icon in my Windows system tray. I would like to figure out how to get it to show up on the desktop again.

Try deleting the local copy of your user profile and allow the default user template to create you a new one. I had this issue myself a while ago and it was a corrupted local user profile.

Cheers

James

thanks James, I tried that but it didn't work for me. any other ideas? the ICA toolbar just shows up minimized in the system tray, sometimes it will also display a little blank gui box in the middle of the screen.

I'm curious to know if you resolved this issue. I have the same problem. Always seems to happen when I am building a new server and have just installed Anti Virus software.

you have to click on the icon in the center of the screen, right click properties and reset it to the default settings. i also had to tug it around the screen a bit to get it back on the side of the desktop.

good luck

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back